Monday, November 29, 2010

survey results

1) How many hours a week do you spend at a baseball field?
a) 0
b)1-3
c)3-6
d) above 6
2) How many baseball bats have you had in your life?
a) 1-5
b)5-10
c) more than 10
3) Do you find yourself so stressed out every august when the playoffs come around?
a) yes
b) no
4) Do you dream of being in the bottom of the 9th “situation”.
5) Do you know how many seams there are on a baseball?
6) Do you go outside every morning to see if the wind is blowing out at your field today?
7) Do you go to the big league games in your home town?

As for baseball, not to many people are obsessed with it. There were many people who havent ever owned a baseball bat or either been to a game. Most of my results were in the low numbers when asking how many hours they spent at a field a week. I feel as if the people who do love the sport, have been around it many years or have been passed through it by family. Even though not to many kids are obsessed with baseball, you will still find me at the field everyday no matter what the weather.


4 comments:

  1. Introduce your survey telling your readers what you surveyed them about and its purpose. Also, proofread your writing for errors in grammar and mechanics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually your not the only one that likes baseball :) good range of questions but the formatting could use some work. Way to keep your obsession alive even though not many people share it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people don't find a single interest in the sport of baseball and it's a shame since it's our nations national pastime. I agree that people that enjoy baseball have a tency to be introduced at a young age because it goes through generations. Good job on your survey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your survey as I am a fan of baseball. I used to play t-ball and softball when I was younger! I can't stand to watch games on TV though and I have gone to some Red Sox games before I moved from Boston to down here... and one down here. I love playing it and watching it in an actual stadium but I don't go to actual games anymore cause every time I do it gets rained out! :(
    I think you should have described what the purpose of the survey was and told how many people took the survey. Overall, good job!

    ReplyDelete